Picture-of-the-day : Lim PeiJie's quiz. :D
Seconds after I've published the entry
yesterday, this very nice Matthew Lian
friend of mine scored 0% for my quiz. D:
%&#$(*#(#&@*(&@*#&@*(&#@!(*&
Seriously cute to read their answers and
I laughed out loud at some of them. Not
in a bad way but I laughed at the fact that
people ACTUALLY thought that
1. My childhood ambition was to be a Nurse.
2. My childhood ambition was to be a Doctor.
3. I can be scared of ANYTHING except 'Being Alone'.
(Nabeh, am I like loner to the extent where you guys
think I wouldn't be scared of being alone anymore? Lol)
Why ah, why? Do I even have the face that says
"I want to be a nurse / doctor when I grow up!"?
Okay, doctor maybe yes but nurse?! I don't have
the patience and I would most probably kill all my
patients instead of healing them. :D. Regarding the
'Being Alone' part, don't think I'm afraid of that too.
Merely hates to be alone.
Take my quiz and make sure that you don't score
0% okay! I will personally murder Matthew the
next time I see him. Lol. Jya ne! :D